Saturday 24 October 2015

Tagged Under:

Emma eats 20 sponges for washing dishes a day!

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 15:04
  • Share The Gag
  • It all started when she was only 3 years in his 23 not give up the habit

    Emma Thompson, a 23-year-old girl from the UK, dependent on the sponge for washing dishes, which previously dipped into liquid detergent with the smell of apples. It all started when she was three years ...

    Habit took the dependency which is called the peak (in English pica) - a disorder for which people eat things that have no nutritional value such as paper, sand, clay.

    Emma Thompson sponges eaten after them during the night, leave the detergent solution with the scent of apples. Of course, the rough part of the sponge has been removed.



    "Some people love steak, and I like sponges. My friends, the funny and joke with me and ask me whether I want to snack sponge and chips with tea. I am definitely addicted," says Emma.

    This dependency caused her health problems, but Emma does not give up its "treats".

    "I love the smell and taste of a sponge with detergent. Foam and tasty. When I hear that someone's talking about sponges, as well as when doing the dishes, one I have to eat. Many people are shocked because of what I do, but I'm sure there are many people who also eat sponges, only that it does not want to admit it, "added 23-year-old Briton.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment