Sunday 9 September 2018

Tagged Under: , , , ,

Mixing female friendly behavior with flirting

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 08:06
  • Share The Gag
  • Scientific research has confirmed that men are regularly mistaken in mixing female friendly behavior with flirting.
    Mixing female friendly behavior with flirting

    Although the girls also interfere with the looks of a man's car with his looks. I always think that they finally see me girls as friends, and in the end it turns out that they all flirt with me and just want to use me and drag me to bed ... Only if this is true exactly how exactly it is true that women regularly use the situation in which they genuinely flirt and enjoy it and then present it as "alo people are you? We are friends. 
    There's no science here ... except chemistry

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment