Sunday 9 September 2018

Tagged Under: , , , , ,

This dog saved a woman

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: 07:19
  • Share The Gag
  • This dog saved a woman from the picture after she landed in a car from the road and lost consciousness.

    The dog pulled it out of the car by dragging it for a collar, dragging it 50 meters through thorny trees to the highway and lying beside it to protect it until someone stopped to help her.
    This dog saved a woman

    Natural wisdom, lack of people. Fortunately for animals, and for teaching people so much.
    Wonderful, dogs are the most trusted friends. The one who loves them knows how faithful the bosses are. I have a cat that would, if I do not give God, find myself in a similar situation, even at such a moment I mumbled and ducked to give it to eat, and me who i am. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment